

Recently, I received an email from Lori Ondaro, whose family owns American Roots Winery:
Hello, my name is Lori Ondaro and like so many others I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year for the second time. As my family gathered together, it became clear to each of them their need to find a way to join the fight to find a cure. My son, Jeff Murrell and daughter-in-law, Julie Murrell felt that their contribution should come from what they know best - wine. Both in the wine industry, Jeff as Director of Research at StaVin and Julie, Assistant Winemaker at The Hess Collection Winery in Napa, they put themselves to the task of making an exceptional group of wines that would benefit all those fighting and facing breast cancer.
With incredible devotion and hard work, they founded American Roots Winery and have just bottled their Red, White and Blue label wines. A donation of 10% of their total sales are being donated to breast cancer organizations. Any attention you could give our effort to raise money for the fight against breast cancer would be greatly appreciated. Additional information has been attached and I also invite you to view their website at http://www.americanrootswinery.com/ to gather more information about their passion to help "fight the fight".
I wrote an article for Wine Enthusiast last October about wineries and wine-related companies who donate proceeds towards breast cancer research, so I am more than happy to support Lori and her family's company. Check out their website for more information and purchasing information.
Hello, my name is Lori Ondaro and like so many others I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year for the second time. As my family gathered together, it became clear to each of them their need to find a way to join the fight to find a cure. My son, Jeff Murrell and daughter-in-law, Julie Murrell felt that their contribution should come from what they know best - wine. Both in the wine industry, Jeff as Director of Research at StaVin and Julie, Assistant Winemaker at The Hess Collection Winery in Napa, they put themselves to the task of making an exceptional group of wines that would benefit all those fighting and facing breast cancer.
With incredible devotion and hard work, they founded American Roots Winery and have just bottled their Red, White and Blue label wines. A donation of 10% of their total sales are being donated to breast cancer organizations. Any attention you could give our effort to raise money for the fight against breast cancer would be greatly appreciated. Additional information has been attached and I also invite you to view their website at http://www.americanrootswinery.com/ to gather more information about their passion to help "fight the fight".
I wrote an article for Wine Enthusiast last October about wineries and wine-related companies who donate proceeds towards breast cancer research, so I am more than happy to support Lori and her family's company. Check out their website for more information and purchasing information.

No comments:
Post a Comment